SDS | Acquisitions
SDS is actively seeking new acquisitions to enhance its current portfolio.
As part of our ongoing commitment to innovation and service excellence, we are seeking new partnerships and acquisitions with reputable technology companies whose holdings complement ours. We encourage companies with products, technologies, and divisions that no longer fit their strategic goals to contact us to discuss a potential fit. We treat every inquiry with complete confidentiality.
Working with SDS can offer your company and products a range of benefits, including stronger cash flow, healthy distribution networks, and enhanced visibility and credibility. We have a 32-year history of delivering trusted service and innovative enterprise products to a global, Fortune 500 clientele.
Most recently, SDS acquired the E-Business Server software, including the assumption of future development and customer support functions. With SDS's award-winning customer service and extensive development resources, the acquired suite can now evolve to meet customers' needs and keep pace with relevant compliance and security requirements.
We offer our acquisitions partners:
- A respectful, confidential, and collaborative acquisition process
- Proven success in transitioning and supporting new products
- More than three decades of product and service excellence
- 24/7 technical support rated #1 by the IBEX Bulletin
- A development team with 20+ years' mainframe experience per person
- A supportive company culture with low turnover and high job satisfaction
- Install base of several hundred customers, primarily global Fortune 500 clients
- An established, global distribution network
- Strong affiliations with IBM and HP
Our long-term objective is to complement our robust in-house development activities with the acquisition of quality, complementary technologies. If you are looking for a company that will give your products and people the support and resources they need to thrive, please contact us.