Secure Mainframe Access with Virtel
This webinar will highlight how Virtel can help your organization continue working during this difficult time.
This 30-minute presentation will cover the following topics:
- Virtel Web Suite overview
- Virtel web-to-host infrastructure: how does it work?
- Using Virtel as a thin-client (browser-based) 3270 Terminal Emulator.
- Virtel’s simplified installation and deployment, instant BYOD compatibility, and secure access.
Virtel Web Access
- Replace your 3270 Terminal Emulator and Save up to 80%
- Ultra-Thin Client Architecture promotes Security, Mobility, Flexibility
- Serve 3270 Screens on Browser over Encrypted HTTPS Connections
- End Dependence on Unsafe Applets and Plugins: Java plugin is NOT used
- Simplify Support Needs and Lower Costs across the board
- Patrick Fournier, from SysperTec, has an extensive background (30 years as Project Manager) in Enterprise modernization services. He currently serves as a Solution Architect for the Virtel Web Suite, which is published by SysperTec.
As part of COVID-19 contingency plan, employees must now work from home, using a home computer or a computer acquired specifically for that purpose. But, how will you get all these devices setup rapidly for 3270 TE access to mainframe applications?
Virtel Web Access is a thin-client (browser-based) 3270 terminal emulator which provides the infrastructure necessary for employees to access the mainframe securely from home using personal or just-acquired PCs. It doesn’t require installing anything on those devices, and can therefore be deployed quickly by the mainframe (VSE or z/OS) technical support team. It works instantly with any web browser running on any device.
Attending organizations will be offered a free, no-obligation 6-month license to install and deploy Virtel to an unlimited number of users.
This webinar is sponsored by Software Diversified Services (SDS) in partnership with SysperTec.