Reduce your Mainframe Costs!
VNAC is a streamlined, cost-saving alternative to legacy software such as NetMaster. VNAC and its companion product, VitalSigns for IP (VIP), provide a full-spectrum tool set for automating, monitoring, and troubleshooting SNA applications, z/OS Communications Server, and mainframe TCP/IP networks.
SDS’s VitalSigns replacement program will save big money over your legacy network management products.
With VNAC, you have the option to run components off the mainframe to conserve CPU cycles and see as much as 60% reduction in costs.
Preview this VNAC webinar and request the latest full length webinar.
Automate any message (system, application, or network) that goes to the system console. Automate network alerts by interfacing VNAC with VIP or any other IP monitor.
VNAC costs much less than NetMaster and other competitors. VNAC generates significant MLC cost savings – and you get VIP, a world class IP monitor, for free.
Easy to Use
VNAC is simple to use – no additional training is needed for even novice users. Existing z/OS NetMaster REXX scripts can be easily ported to VNAC.
- Full network automation and control
- Versatile mainframe REXX Support
- Install, configure, and use VNAC in 2 hours
- Network-wide mainframe command interface
- Easy search of mainframe system logs
- Instant help for mainframe messages
- Real-time system and z/OS network monitoring
- CPU-saving agent-server architecture
- Versatile security
- Ideal NetMaster replacement