Security IT Customer Care Agent (full-time)
Software Diversified Services (SDS) is looking for a Support Specialist with a strong background in security, specifically related to encryption of data, to aid our customers using our encryption tool, SDS E-Business Server®, and the Tectia SSH® product. This role would identify severity of reported issues and gather appropriate documentation to identify root causes. This role would work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, sales team, product managers, and usability experts to resolve issues. You will join a team that develops, supports, and sells multi-platform software through the USA, Canada, Europe, Middle East, Australia, and the Asia-Pacific region.
- Work with customer base to obtain a clear understanding of the issue being raised, providing temporary workarounds until a resolution can be identified
- Help sales team regarding customer requirements
- Review current knowledgebase for resolution regarding similar issues
- Add new knowledge to database as it acquired
- As schedule permits, help with quality assurance tasks that may include tool building to provide regression testing suites
- Proven working experience (8+ years) in end user contact to help resolve problems reported
- Ability to refine collected information, eliminating irrelevant material, focusing on the root cause of the issue
- Experience managing multiple issues
- Excellent written and speaking skills in English
- Basic skills related to computer networks
- University degree required, specialization in Communications, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent is preferred
- Experience with multiple platforms.
- Familiarity with the IBM mainframes, software development. Good working knowledge of z/OS a plus
- Some background in quality assurance techniques
Please send confidential resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Even if current openings aren’t a fit for you, SDS is always looking for qualified people to submit resumes.