Complete Visibility into Your Network
See what’s happening on your network anywhere, any time. VIP monitors the IP network, Enterprise Extender, OSA, and FTP, and prepares network history reports. It verifies service-level agreements, too.
VIP can trigger automatic repairs by sending alerts to its companion product, VitalSigns for Network Automation and Control (VNAC). Detect, diagnose, resolve, and prevent mainframe TCP/IP problems on z/OS networks.
With VIP, you can use a desktop browser to see real-time graphic displays of z/OS TCP/IP network health and traffic.
VIP’s browser-based IP Packet Trace tool that runs traces on z/OS systems via batch jobs is a valued tool for many, overlooked by some. Watch the video to learn more about this online batch trace feature.
VIP beats even top-tier competition on cost and value. This robust yet affordable system centralizes monitoring and minimizes CPU demand. It does so quickly, efficiently, and economically.
Easy to Use
VIP provides easy access to graphic network data through a browser interface.With quick and simple installation, an Agent and Server can typically be up and running in an hour.
VIP gives you total visibility into the network from a single browser interface, monitoring all corners of the system including remote applications. VIP eliminates blind spots, delivering real-time diagnostics and alerts.
- Real-time Packet Trace – run as batch job on mainframe (also available on GUI)
- Complete visibility at a fraction of the cost of top-tier competitors
- Detect, diagnose, resolve, and prevent mainframe TCP/IP problems on z/OS networks
- Extremely efficient monitoring; very low CPU demand
- Simple to learn and use: Let the help desk diagnose trouble in real time
- No blind spots – monitor the entire network in full detail
- Delivers performance data and trouble alerts in real-time
- Provides easy access to graphic history data
- Delivers outstanding TCP Applications Performance and Response-Time Monitoring