Complete Mainframe FTP security
VitalSigns for FTP™ (VFTP) integrates the z/OS FTP server with mainframe SAF security (RACF, ACF2, or Top Secret) and provides an intuitive GUI browser interface. The Tectia SSH Server for IBM® z/OS® delivers an advanced, cost-effective solution for secure file transfers and secure data in transit on the IBM mainframe environment.
The VFTP and SSH collaboration ensures complete, end-to-end data security for all mainframe-involved file transfers. JCL changes are NOT required.
VFTP enhances SSH with easier usability, better integration, and transparent encryption for file transfers.
VFTP-SSH – Key Benefits of Securing z/OS FTP with this FTP-to-SFTP Conversion Solution:
Multi-layer security from VFTP-SSH enables enterprises to meet the more stringent data security standards required by SOX, GDPR, GLBA, PCI DSS, and HIPAA.
The VFTP-SSH bundle delivers snap-in, automatic authentication, encryption, and security for FTP, presenting a real-time look at traffic from one vantage point.
VFTP-SSH integrates effortlessly with your existing z/OS FTP server processes. It layers over the top, converting FTP to SFTP and enhancing your monitoring and auditing capabilities.
- This unique collaboration offers layered z/OS FTP security
- SDS’s z/OS experience adds tremendous value to all trials and ongoing support
- VFTP and Tectia SSH easily secure all outgoing FTP traffic to destinations with SSH installed
- Automatic and transparent FTP-to-SFTP conversion
- Complete data-in-transit security
- One solution for IBM mainframe, Windows, UNIX, and Linux environments
- Complete, robust monitoring and auditing of SFTP and SCP traffic provides powerful oversight, diagnostics, and proof of regulatory compliance
- Secure data through SSH tunnels or dynamically translated to SFTP, with no need to revise JCL
- VFTP’s FTP Control Language (FCL) provides an effective tool for automating mainframe batch jobs
Security Solutions for z/OS
plus an Extended Trial Offer
Our latest security-focused webinar from April 22, 2020 focused on 2 SDS solutions.
We’ll look at our SFTP solution along with our z/OS SIEM agent. Also, find how your organization can try them for free until the end of October.
z/OS Security & Compliance Software
Check out the latest SDS mainframe security software solutions. These popular products also offer relevant and significant compliance assistance on z/OS.
Phone: (800) 443-6183
Phone: (763) 571-9000
1322 81st Ave NE
Spring Lake Park, MN