Mitigate the Loss of Experienced z/OS Talent
ConicIT can enhance your z/OS performance management strategy by intelligently learning normal system behavior, proactively analyzing data collected by z/OS monitors, and alerting you when an anomaly is detected. With ConicIT, a lingering performance issue won’t become a costly and aggravating crisis. Allow ConicIT to find and forecast these z/OS performance issues, which will lessen the burden on your z/OS team, optimize workload, lower costs, and reduce risks.
See how ConicIT provides IT managers with real-time mainframe operations intelligence.
ConicIT runs outside of z/OS, on a Linux server, where it performs as a brilliant and always-alert user of existing z/OS monitoring infrastructure (ie. IBM OMEGAMON™, ASG-TMON™, RMF, CA SYSVIEW™, BMC MainView™, TSO).
An SDS customer recently said how important ConicIT is: “Identifying problems early to find root cause means less finger pointing and faster recovery for users.”
With ConicIT, you will see direct and undeniable savings at the bottom line. One customer saved $225,000 per year, and twice or three times that amount in problem resolution and staff time.
ConicIT continuously analyzes and evaluates z/OS mainframe performance data, quickly learning normal behavior. A tiny performance deviation will trigger an alert and the issue can be resolved long before causing any possible problems.
ConicIT is always on, working as a 24/7 expert user that comes to intimately understand normal system behavior. Then it recognizes anomalies and predicts coming trouble, allowing you to fix the issue before an incident.
- Identify and eliminate performance problems before they become business expenses
- Predictive machine learning helps to mitigate the loss of experienced z/OS talent
- Consolidates and unifies performance data from multiple systems and LPARs
- Collect, cleanse, and interpret monitoring data from the z/OS monitoring infrastructure
- Predicts and alerts when demand exceeds capacity
- Reduces MTTR and increases MTBF
- Reduces cost: You have fewer outages. You spend less time solving problems
- A unique offering with a strong value proposition for z/OS data centers
Sense and Respond? Why not Predict and Prevent?
ConicIT is an expert system for z/OS Performance Monitors. ConicIT also greatly improves capacity management by alerting administrators when demand exceeds expectations and threatens to exceed capacity.
View all the latest ConicIT resources, including webinars, datasheets, white papers, and more.
We offer individualized product demonstrations by request. Your organization can also try SDS Software on your system for 30 days, free of charge. ConicIT trials typically run for 60-90 days as the first 30 days are needed for the software to learn your system.