Gain and retain control of SSH key usage
UKM discovers, remediates, and manages SSH user keys without interrupting business systems or impeding workflow. UKM finds and tracks existing keys, verifies trusted connections, renews authorizations, and removes inactive keys as needed. No changes to processes, no guessing about compliance. And it cuts costs along the way.
UKM is the solution for any size business that is concerned about managing and safeguarding the Secure Shell environment.
A typical Fortune 1000 company may realize an average of $1 to $3 million savings on overhead costs per year by employing UKM to automate processes and standardize authorization.
UKM automatically traces SSH key usage and updates authorizations while detecting and removing potentially dangerous, unused keys. All without disrupting operations.
Eliminate all the overhead costs related to SSH keys by centralizing oversight and automating administration. Savings can reach into the millions of dollars per year.
While SSH is the gold standard for securing data transfers, improperly managed SSH keys represent a significant security risk. UKM solves this issue and assures compliance.
- Lower costs, fewer errors, faster turnaround
- Automated key creation, update, removal
- Consistent enforcement of SSH client and server configurations
- Centralized administration and control of user keys
- Delegates key renewal to end users in the organization
- Detects unauthorized changes to SSH configurations
- Detects unauthorized additions, removals, and changes to user keys
- Comprehensive audit trail for changes to SSH keys and configurations
- Alerts of suspicious key activity per host
- Enables compliance to PCI, NIST/FISMA, SOX, HIPAA, Basel III mandates
SSH Key Inventor, Tatu Ylonen, Discusses Hole in Identity Access Management (IAM)
Learn about SSH keys and the gaping hole in IAM. Also, 2017 data access & compliance survey results are provided. Presenters include Tatu Ylonen from SSH Communications Security & Bob Thomas from ESM.
z/OS Security & Compliance Software
Check out the latest SDS mainframe security software solutions. These popular products also offer relevant and significant compliance assistance on z/OS.