Secure your Critical IT Infrastructure
Tectia SSH is both an SSH server and client that can be used enterprise-wide for Secure Shell protocol (SSH) implementation. Many of the world’s biggest banks and organizations use Tectia SSH clients and servers throughout their infrastructures to protect data and surpass all regulatory compliance standards. The server and client can run on Linux, Unix, Windows, and z/OS mainframes.
Tectia SSH clients and servers offer a valuable security enhancement for organizations using SSH to secure data across the enterprise.
Download this SSH white paper: Secure Data Communications for IBM z/OS Mainframe: Buyer’s Guide
Tectia SSH is actively being developed by the creators of SSH protocol to remain the best enterprise SSH implementation available and to stay current in the ever-changing regulatory landscape.
Tectia SSH clients and servers offer the best SSH implementation on the market. They are constantly tested to improve overall performance for the largest organizations and data centers in the world.
Tectia SSH clients and servers completely secure even automated connections over an untrusted network. Effectively protecting these automated connections is imperative for business security.
- Complete data security regardless of secure connections
- PKI and smartcard authentication support
- Supports FIPS 140-2 certified cryptography
- Works on all key business platforms: Linux, Unix, Windows, z/OS
- Supports SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol)
- Improves IT performance across the enterprise
- Integrated with SSH key management
- Tectia SSH was created and continues to be maintained by the creators of the SSH Protocol
- Tectia SSH teams up with VitalSigns for FTP™ to offer comprehensive z/OS FTP security
Security Solutions for z/OS
plus an Extended Trial Offer
Our latest security-focused webinar from April 22, 2020 focused on 2 SDS solutions.
We’ll look at our SFTP solution along with our z/OS SIEM agent. Also, find how your organization can try them for free until the end of October.
z/OS Security & Compliance Software
Check out the latest SDS mainframe security software solutions. These popular products also offer relevant and significant compliance assistance on z/OS.
We offer individualized product demonstrations by request. Your organization can also try SDS Software on your system for 30 days, free of charge.