IPCP Plus is automatic and offers rock-solid reliability
Let batch jobs open and close CICS files and write to CICS transactions. Issue CICS commands from within batch jobs. IPCP Plus initiates CICS functions from batch, via simple JCL and command parameters.
IPCP Plus online provides a powerful job control mechanism, improving management, throughput, security, and control.
With a single command, a batch job can close one to 500 CICS files, or stop DL/1 and CA Datacom databases.
Are you a current customer looking for support?
Please create a ticket.
*There is helpful IPCP-related information available there as well.
After your regular batch job updates the files, a single JCL statement automatically re-opens the files to their original online status.
IPCP Plus can keep track of CICS resource status even when CICS is down, so that current batch-side status can be maintained.
Both the batch and CICS functions of IPCP Plus have built-in security exit points. You can know your information is secure from unauthorized use.
- Premier file control utility on the market
- Control CICS through IPCP commands
- Let batch jobs open and close CICS files
- Issue CICS commands from within batch jobs
- IPCP Plus is security conscious
- Allows surefire restarts of CICS
- New features in Version 5.0 for z/OS