Is your IP monitor primed to alert you to critical events?
VIP is a precise and thorough IP monitor that lets you…
- Instantly search all monitoring data for a target name or value.
- Follow direct links from performance alerts to monitoring data for the resources that caused them.
- Conduct real-time IP packet traces, via batch jobs, or interactively in an intuitive graphic interface.
VIP will improve your mean-time-to-awareness of system status.
VIP cuts costs over legacy products and is a comprehensive, one-stop solution.
The latest VitalSigns for IP…
- Can use AT-TLS security, a TCP/IP stack option that encrypts messages and transactions.
- Recognizes passphrases, the longer, more-secure alternative to passwords.
- Summarizes OSA performance data by OSA port, no matter how many LPARs use that port.
- Provides dynamic, real-time mapping of your complex IP environment with a central repository and single-screen viewing.
- Includes a full set of diagnostic tools: Route tracing for Enterprise Extender. Packet tracing for OSA-Express. Quick searches to find and drop connections of any kind. Ping and traceroute for all common protocols.
VIP monitors all the IP traffic among all z/OS TCPIP stacks, including FTP, OSA-Express4S and 5S, and Sysplex Distributors at IPv6 addresses.
VIP provides network history reporting and verifies service-level agreements.
VIP can trigger automatic repairs by sending alerts to its companion product, VitalSigns for Network Automation and Control (VNAC).
This webinar is sponsored by Software Diversified Services (SDS).
VitalSigns for IP
View all the latest VIP resources, including webinars, datasheets, white papers, and more.
We offer individualized product demonstrations by request. Your organization can also try SDS Software on your system for 30 days, free of charge.