SDS E-Business Server 9.0.1 for Linux/Unix/Windows is now available for upgrades.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN – December 3, 2015 – Software Diversified Services, industry leader in security and monitoring for IBM mainframes, today announced a new release of E-Business Server for Linux/Unix/Windows–EBS 9.0.1–is available for download from the SDS website.
Thank you for continuing to rely on E-Business Server for secure data encryption on z/OS, Unix, Linux, and Windows. We very much appreciate your business.
We are constantly working to improve E-Business Server and we’re excited to announce that Version 9.0.1 for the Linux/Unix/Windows environments is G.A. (Generally Available).
To download E-Business Server 9.0.1, please direct your web browser to http://support.sdsusa.com/downloads/. Your existing grant number, if unexpired, will allow your entry to that web page.
It is a privilege to provide you with encryption software. We trust the improvements in 9.0.1 will serve you well.
New in E-Business Server 9.0.1:
- Support to generate RSAv4 keys with SHA2 hashes.
- Simpler, faster installations for Windows machines make your life easier.
- 64-bit implementations for Linux, Windows, and the Java API bring modernization and greater security.
- Data compression by either the zLib or zip algorithm, according to the preference specified in a recipient’s encryption key.
- The EBSmap program can analyze encrypted messages, signatures, and certificates to reveal their structure, size, algorithms, etc.
Vice President, SDS
We offer individualized product demonstrations by request. Your organization can also try SDS Software on your system for 30 days, free of charge.