SDS E-Business Server 9.0.1 for Linux/Unix/Windows is now available for upgrades.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN – December 3, 2015 – Software Diversified Services, industry leader in security and monitoring for IBM mainframes, today announced a new release of E-Business Server for Linux/Unix/Windows–EBS 9.0.1–is available for download from the SDS website.
Thank you for continuing to rely on E-Business Server for secure data encryption on z/OS, Unix, Linux, and Windows. We very much appreciate your business.
We are constantly working to improve E-Business Server and we’re excited to announce that Version 9.0.1 for the Linux/Unix/Windows environments is G.A. (Generally Available).
To download E-Business Server 9.0.1, please direct your web browser to http://support.sdsusa.com/downloads/. Your existing grant number, if unexpired, will allow your entry to that web page.
It is a privilege to provide you with encryption software. We trust the improvements in 9.0.1 will serve you well.
New in E-Business Server 9.0.1:
- Support to generate RSAv4 keys with SHA2 hashes.
- Simpler, faster installations for Windows machines make your life easier.
- 64-bit implementations for Linux, Windows, and the Java API bring modernization and greater security.
- Data compression by either the zLib or zip algorithm, according to the preference specified in a recipient’s encryption key.
- The EBSmap program can analyze encrypted messages, signatures, and certificates to reveal their structure, size, algorithms, etc.
Vice President, SDS