SDS E-Business Server version 7.8.3 is now available for download
MINNEAPOLIS, MN – October 18, 2016 – Software Diversified Services, industry leader in security and monitoring for IBM mainframes, today announced a new release of E-Business Server for z/OS and USS–EBS 7.8.3–is available for download from the SDS website.To download EBS 7.8.3, please direct your web browser to http://support.sdsusa.com/downloads/. Your existing grant number, if unexpired, will allow your entry to that web page.
EBS 7.8.3 enhancements include:
- Add option to fail encryption if any explicit key does not exist
- Add option to ISPF Interface to sign a file (not sign and encrypt)
- Display the active set on menu panels
- EBS 7.8.3 also includes several key fixes
EBS 7.8.2 enhancements include:
- Create new parm WIPE-PASSES-TEMPFILE to control number of passes on a temp file
- Support the Blowfish cipher on z/OS
- Fix: EBS 7.8.1 gets tempfile: cannot find unique name when using SMS
EBS 7.8.1 implements SHA2 (SHA224, SHA256, SHA384, and SHA512) support for RSA v4 keys, product fixes, and all the fixes/enhancements from 7.8.0.
EBS 7.8.0 enhancements include:
- A new ISPF based interface that will provide the ability for
- Key management
- Add keys
- Edit keys
- Generate keys
- Remove keys
- List keys
- EBSmap tool to map PGP keys and files
- Encrypt and Decrypt Files
- Improve z/OS I/O processing
- Batch EBSmap tool
- Add ZLIB deflate (compression)
Thank you for using E-Business for z/OS.
It is a privilege to provide you with encryption software. We trust the improvements in 7.8.3 will serve you well.
Vice President, SDS