SDS E-Business Server version 7.8.3 is now available for download
MINNEAPOLIS, MN – October 18, 2016 – Software Diversified Services, industry leader in security and monitoring for IBM mainframes, today announced a new release of E-Business Server for z/OS and USS–EBS 7.8.3–is available for download from the SDS website.To download EBS 7.8.3, please direct your web browser to http://support.sdsusa.com/downloads/. Your existing grant number, if unexpired, will allow your entry to that web page.
EBS 7.8.3 enhancements include:
- Add option to fail encryption if any explicit key does not exist
- Add option to ISPF Interface to sign a file (not sign and encrypt)
- Display the active set on menu panels
- EBS 7.8.3 also includes several key fixes
EBS 7.8.2 enhancements include:
- Create new parm WIPE-PASSES-TEMPFILE to control number of passes on a temp file
- Support the Blowfish cipher on z/OS
- Fix: EBS 7.8.1 gets tempfile: cannot find unique name when using SMS
EBS 7.8.1 implements SHA2 (SHA224, SHA256, SHA384, and SHA512) support for RSA v4 keys, product fixes, and all the fixes/enhancements from 7.8.0.
EBS 7.8.0 enhancements include:
- A new ISPF based interface that will provide the ability for
- Key management
- Add keys
- Edit keys
- Generate keys
- Remove keys
- List keys
- EBSmap tool to map PGP keys and files
- Encrypt and Decrypt Files
- Key management
- Improve z/OS I/O processing
- Batch EBSmap tool
- Add ZLIB deflate (compression)
Thank you for using E-Business for z/OS.
It is a privilege to provide you with encryption software. We trust the improvements in 7.8.3 will serve you well.
Vice President, SDS
We offer individualized product demonstrations by request. Your organization can also try SDS Software on your system for 30 days, free of charge.