SDS Listed in the Annual Cybersecurity 500 Companies to Watch for 2018.
Jim Lampi, 763-571-9000, firstname.lastname@example.org.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN – September 26, 2018 – Software Diversified Services (SDS), a global leader in mainframe software, specifically z/OS security and multi-platform encryption solutions, has been named to the annual Cybersecurity 500 list of the world’s hottest and most innovative cyber security companies for 2018.
Founded in 1982 with the development of the CICS management tool, IPCP™, SDS supports over 25 products for security, encryption, data compression, and network monitoring.
Among the premier cybersecurity software offered by SDS is:
- SDS E-Business Server®, the gold standard in encryption for securing corporate data.
- VFTP-SSH®, a collaboration with SSH Communications Security, achieves Secure FTP (SFTP) for all mainframe-connected file transfers.
- VitalSigns SIEM Agent™ for z/OS (VSA) efficiently adds mainframe security events into any enterprise SIEM.
- FIM+ for z/OS provides continuous data integrity scanning; when combined with SIEM, value is multiplied.
- IronSphere for z/OS can be leveraged to automate the tedious z/OS STIG security compliance process.
Published by Cybersecurity Ventures of Menlo Park, CA, the Cybersecurity 500 list is a worldwide compilation of companies leading the field in cybersecurity solutions and services. Ranging from large, international entities to small startups, entrants on the list focus on IT security, fighting what Cybersecurity Ventures predicts will be $6 trillion annually in global cybercrime damages by 2021.
The Cybersecurity Ventures’ press release, released May 15, 2018, says:
Thousands of startups have been formed over the past decade to focus on combating cybercrime. The Cybersecurity 500 features the hottest and most innovative companies in this market.
The first-ever official annual Cybersecurity 500 list for 2018 was announced to a live audience at the Cyber Investing Summit in New York City earlier today.
With headquarters in Minneapolis, MN, SDS is one of 22 Midwest companies named to the list and one of only three in Minnesota.
SDS has licensed over 1,000 enterprise clients worldwide, offering customers quality mainframe software, documentation, and award-winning technical support that combine for unsurpassed value. SDS is an IBM® Registered Business Partner.
Learn more About SDS or see all the Cybersecurity products offered by SDS.