Enterprise-wide Encryption with SDS E-Business Server:
New FIPS 140-2 Module Release and Other Highlights
Educational webinar hosted by SHARE: July 17, 2019
PGP Encryption – Layer #7 of the Secure FTP Onion
Demonstration of PGP Encryption in action – Peeling the Secure FTP Onion
SDS E-Business Server: a Mainframe Security Compliance Solution
SDS E-Business Server: Different User Interface Options
Make the most of the latest features
Watch this educational and complimentary webinar on E-Business Server to learn about:
- OpenPGP Standard – features and benefits.
- SDS E-Business Server updates and key enhancements for z/OS, Windows, Linux, and AIX.
- FIPS 140-2 validated SDS Cryptographic Module will be part of latest release for AIX, Linux, and Windows! It’s slated for a Q3 release.
Gary Bortner, SDS, will discuss the key enhancements available in SDS E-Business Server for z/OS.
Jed Lampi, SDS, will provide information on OpenPGP, the FIPS-validated module, and how this may help your organization.
About E-Business Server
- Secure data at rest and in transit
- Encrypt e-mail, file transfers, archives, desktops
- Multi-platform versatility
- APIs for z/OS, REXX, SYSREXX, C and Java
- Automatic file compression and EBCDIC-ASCII conversions
- Easy key generation and management
- Unbreakable signature creation and authentication
The gold-standard in OpenPGP encryption software developed by cryptography pioneer Phil Zimmerman.
This webinar is sponsored by Software Diversified Services (SDS).
z/OS Security & Compliance Software
Check out the latest SDS mainframe security software solutions. These popular products also offer relevant and significant compliance assistance on z/OS.