Net'Q Net-Examine™ | Overview
Identify, analyze, and quantify SNA and Enterprise Extender security exposure on z/OS networks.
Net-Examine™: Assesses Enterprise Extender & SNA Security
No matter how thick your firewall, the IP network is a gateway for mainframe attacks.
Typical firewalls only secure IP traffic. They don't understand SNA/APPN or Enterprise Extender (SNA/APPN traffic wrapped in IP packets).
Scan and report your mainframe security risks now!
Our Net-Examine software will...
- Identify, analyze, and quantify network security exposure.
- Correlate results with known violations and attacks.
- Report on change made by the VTAM Security Generator.
- Recommend security solutions.
- Network security administrators.
Net-Examine runs on...
- MVS, OS/390, z/OS, VM, and VSE systems.
- SNA, APPN, and IP environments.
- Enterprise Extender environments.
- Mainframe security servers.
- Windows-based workstations.
Net-Examine will analyze security risks in...
- Session profiles in security logs and performance profiles.
- VTAM definitions, VTAMLST, VTAM tables.
- PARMLIB definitions.
- TCP/IP definitions.
- Sysplex definitions.
- RACF, ACF2, and TSS resource definitions.