CAFC, an SDS CICS Management Product, offers Day One Support for CICS/TS 6.1.
Lori Kettles, 763-571-9000, email@example.com
MINNEAPOLIS, MN – June 17, 2022 – Software Diversified Services (SDS) is very pleased to announce a maintenance release for CICS Application File Control, CAFC 6.1.00 MAINT001, is now available to download.
This maintenance release fulfills customers’ expectations of SDS offering day one support for IBM CICS Transaction Server for z/OS, CICS/TS 6.1, which became Generally Available today, June 17, 2022. It also extends the streak of offering day one support for each new version of CICS/TS, dating back to the SDS acquisition of CAFC in 2016.
What’s new in CAFC 6.1.00 MAINT001?
- Support for CICS/TS 5.4 through 6.1
- Several new requested features became available with the release of CAFC 6.1.00
- View highlights at our previous blog post announcing the release of CAFC 6.1.00
- For a complete list of enhancements and fixes, please see the What’s New PDF, which is available in the documentation zip file at the SDS downloads webpage.
CAFC Customer Notes
- To download CAFC 6.1.00 MAINT001, you will need a CAFC 6.1.00 access key. Please contact support if your team needs a CAFC 6.1.00 download access key.
- With the release of CAFC 6.1.00 back in March, we scheduled the CAFC 5.5.00 End of Service date for March 30, 2023.
- Unsure which CAFC version is compatible with your version of CICS/TS?
- Please take a look at the updated CAFC-CICS matrix below if you’re unsure which version(s) of CAFC will work with your CICS/TS level, z/OS level, or IBM Processor.
- If you’d like to run the new CICS/TS 6.1, please download CAFC 6.1.00 MAINT001.
Thank you for using CAFC,
The Entire SDS Team
Founded in 1982, Software Diversified Services delivers comprehensive, affordable mainframe and distributed software with a focus on cybersecurity and compliance. Hundreds of organizations worldwide, including many Fortune 500 companies, rely on SDS software. Our expert development and award-winning technical support teams are based in Minneapolis, MN. To learn more, please visit www.sdsusa.com.
We offer individualized product demonstrations by request. Your organization can also try SDS Software on your system for 30 days, free of charge.