Preparing for Mainframe Security Vulnerabilities
December 1, 2022
z/OS security event logs should be leveraged, not overlooked
This webinar was hosted by TechChannel.
Join Reg Harbeck and Colin van der Ross for an engaging, back-and-forth discussion centered on mainframe security vulnerabilities. Both current and future security risks will be explored along with an SDS solution that is a powerful tool to help protect your organization.
- Exploring mainframe vulnerabilities – now and in the future.
- Can a mainframe be hacked?
- The value of including the mainframe into your security information and event management (SIEM) strategy.
- What should be sent to the SIEM? Our z/OS security event recommendations.
- Demonstrate how VitalSigns SIEM Agent for z/OS delivers z/OS security events to any SIEM in real-time.
We’re thankful so many of you joined us for the webinar. We really appreciate it.
- Reg Harbeck, Chief Strategist at Mainframe Analytics, Ltd.
- Colin van der Ross, Sr. Systems Engineer at Software Diversified Services.
VitalSigns SIEM Agent for z/OS
z/OS Security & Compliance Software
Check out the latest SDS mainframe security software solutions. These popular products also offer relevant and significant compliance assistance on z/OS.
We offer individualized product demonstrations by request. Your organization can also try SDS Software on your system for 30 days, free of charge.