Tom Wheaton, SDS. Mr. Wheaton has over 30 years of z/OS Software Development. He manages the development of VitalSigns SIEM Agent for z/OS that delivers log data and securely forwards that data in real-time to your security information and event management (SIEM) systems including DB2, CICS, USS events, FTP, TCP/IP and other system services.
About VitalSigns SIEM Agent for z/OS
- Improves the efficacy of RACF, ACF2, Top Secret, SMF, and Console messages
- Real-time delivery of z/OS alerts
- State-of-the-art capture of alerts
- Helps meet G/R/C logging requirements (SOX, PCI, HIPAA, and others)
- Helps track “insider threat”
VitalSigns SIEM Agent for z/OS is a Ready for IBM Security Intelligence solution.
This VitalSigns SIEM Agent for z/OS (formerly SMA_RT) webinar is sponsored by Software Diversified Services (SDS).