z/OS security event logs should be leveraged, not overlooked
This webinar will be hosted by TechChannel. The agenda will be:
- Exploring mainframe vulnerabilities – now and in the future.
- Can a mainframe be hacked?
- The value of including the mainframe into your security information and event management (SIEM) strategy.
- What should be sent to the SIEM? Our z/OS security event recommendations.
- Demonstrate how VitalSigns SIEM Agent for z/OS delivers z/OS security events to any SIEM in real-time.
Join us for this webinar on Thursday, December 1 at 12:00PM CT.
- Reg Harbeck, Chief Strategist at Mainframe Analytics, Ltd.
- Colin van der Ross, Sr. Systems Engineer at Software Diversified Services.
VitalSigns SIEM Agent for z/OS
Add Real-Time, Critical Mainframe Events to your SIEM
with VitalSigns SIEM Agent for z/OS
November 14, 2018
Benefits of being able to incorporate Real-Time z/OS Events into your SIEM tool
Key Things to Consider related to Filtering & Delivering z/OS Events to SIEM
VSA Overview and Features that provide Real-Time Visibility/Alerts, and more
Product Demonstration: Watch as VSA delivers z/OS Events into QRadar
A Question and Answer Session that provides 3 Answers to 3 Common Questions
Our latest VSA webinar from January 20, 2022 is available here.
Our VSA webinar from November 18, 2020 is available here.
& Custom, Granular Filtering
Our VSA webinar from September 19, 2019 is available here.
z/OS Security & Compliance Software
Check out the latest SDS mainframe security software solutions. These popular products also offer relevant and significant compliance assistance on z/OS.