Encryption News for September 2019 – PDF
As a user of SDS E-Business Server, you’re benefitting from the highest levels of protection for data stored internally, transmitted within your organization, and distributed beyond your firewalls. When you send sensitive or proprietary data offsite, you know E-Business Server delivers the encryption and security tools you need.
But what else can this PGP encryption tool do for you?
SDS E-Business Server…
- Helps you to meet data security regulations like GDPR with its strong signature creation and reliable authentication.
- Simplifies data protection by allowing you to configure and manage advanced data security on multiple systems from a single console.
- Allows you quickly and easily encrypt your custom business applications using its APIs for C, C++, C#, and Java.
- Lets you easily embed security into applications or batch processing using mainframe scripting or native APIs.
- Conserves resources by dramatically reducing file sizes and bandwidth consumption.
Could you be making greater use of E-Business Server?
Find out how SDS E-Business Server can help your organization’s security and compliance needs:
View the SDS E-Business Server Datasheet. Please email email@example.com to request additional information or a 30-day free trial.
Software Diversified Services delivers comprehensive, affordable mainframe and distributed software with a focus on cybersecurity and compliance. Hundreds of organizations worldwide, including many Fortune 500 companies, rely on SDS solutions. Our expert development and award-winning technical support teams are based in Minnesota, USA. To learn more, please visit www.sdsusa.com.
We offer individualized product demonstrations by request. Your organization can also try SDS Software on your system for 30 days, free of charge.