Encryption News for February 2019 – PDF
Most of us buy software to solve a single issue that we’ve been experiencing. And, after a while, we find ourselves using the software to solve just that single problem – and forget about all the other features that we could be taking advantage of.
For example, did you know that SDS E-Business Server® can decompress zLib and zip data for broader compatibility with other OpenPGP implementations?
Did you know about E-Business Server’s:
- ISPF interface on z/OS TSO?
- 64-bit implementations for Windows and Linux?
- SHA256, SHA384, and SHA512 hash algorithms for keys?
- EBSMAP program for mapping PGP messages, which runs from the command line or a Windows GUI?
- Key administration GUI on Windows?
- Keyrings and how they don’t have to be recreated between releases? The ring can be brought forward and keys will be compatible. In addition, keys can be created on one system and the keyring copied for use on another.
- Ability to encrypt to multiple keys? This feature allows someone to encrypt to their own key as well as a partner’s key so that either can decrypt the data.
SDS is committed to enhancing E-Business Server for the long haul, adding substantial new features and enhancements to the product regularly. And we’re always looking for enhancement and feature requests, especially from users!
For more details, view the SDS E-Business Server Datasheet. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request additional information or a 30-day free trial.
Software Diversified Services delivers comprehensive, affordable mainframe and distributed software with a focus on cybersecurity and compliance. Hundreds of organizations worldwide, including many Fortune 500 companies, rely on SDS solutions. Our expert development and award-winning technical support teams are based in Minnesota, USA. To learn more, please visit www.sdsusa.com.